Tsuki ni Murakumo Hana ni Kaze (月に叢雲 花に風)
Tsuki ni Murakumo Hana ni Kaze (月に叢雲花に風)
v.1: ISBN:978-4-396-38070-0, 09/2009
Although there are other books and even other comics with this title, as far as I can tell they are unrelated.
Sun: Yamada Asaemon (ＳＵＮ 山田浅右衛門)
Tsuji released the fantasy Swan to Tenshi (すわんと天使) 1-2, published by Akita Shoten under Princess Comics.
She has released quite a few ladies’ romance titles published by Ohzora Publishing (宙出版). Koi ni Koi Shita Ato wa (恋に恋したあとは), based on The Bartered Bride by Anne Weale, was put out under Emerald Comics - Harlequin Series; and under Emerald Comics - Romance Comics (エメラルドコミックス・ ロマンスコミックス):
- Kienai Shinkirou* (消えない蜃気楼), from The Sheikh’s Bride by Sophie Weston
- Carramer no Yume Monogatari 3: Prince no Shukumei* (カラメールの夢物語３ プリンスの宿命), from The Marquis and the Mother-To-Be by Valerie Parv
- Prince to Mizu no Sei* (プリンスと水の精), based on Robyn Donald’s Forbidden Pleasure
- An adaptation of Fallen Angel by Carole Buck titled Tenshi no Sasayaki* (天使のささやき)
- Kedakaki Lady no Hatsukoi (気高きレディの初恋), from As an Earl Desires, and Hakushaku no Jounetsu wa Umi o Koete (伯爵の情熱は海をこえて), from Promise Me Forever, both original novels by Lorraine Heath
- Ai no Mahou wa Koi no Wana* (愛の魔法は恋の罠), from Dear Adam by Jasmine Craig
Ohzora Publishing has also published numerous original romances by Tsuji:
- Ougon no Koushaku ni Torawarete (黄金の公爵にとらわれて)
- Sheikh wa Kiken na Koibito* (シークは危険な恋人) and the related Sabaku no Aquamarine* (砂漠のアクアマリン)
- Prince to Kinjirareta Koi* (プリンスと禁じられた恋)
- Nemureru Prince e Kuchizuke o* (眠れるプリンスへ口づけを)
- Glass no Shiro no Oujo* (ガラスの城の王女)
- Shira Bara to Kuro Shishi* (白薔薇と黒獅子)
- Toraware no Otome to Kuro Shishi* (とらわれの乙女と黒獅子)
- Sen no Yoru ni Kurenai no Hanabira* (千の夜に紅の花びら)
- Uruwashiki Ou-sama no Kaimono* (麗しき王様の買いもの)
- Kouki na Fairy to Kouki no Shishi* (高貴なフェアリーと光輝の獅子)
Tsuji adapted Houtou Kizoku to Ai no Touhikou* (放蕩貴族と愛の逃避行), apparently based on Barbara Cartland's Safe at Last; and Tozasareta Yoru no Mukou ni* (閉ざされた夜の向こうに), from Lisa Marie Rice's Shadows at Midnight. She was solely responsible for Ryuusa wa Hoshi no Gotoku Kirameite* (流砂は星のごとく煌めいて), Shachou Meirei wa Shijou no Ai* (社長命令は至上の愛), and Seifuku Ou no Miwaku no Takara* (征服王の魅惑の宝), and contributed to the romance anthology Sabaku no Ou no Kiken na Yuuwaku* (砂漠の王の危険な誘惑). All were put out by Ohzora Publishing under Emerald Comics - Harmony Comics (エメラルドコミックス・ ハーモニィコミックス).
Tsuji’s Sei Shoujo (星少女) 1 was published under Feel Comics Roma Puri Collection (Feelコミックス ロマ×プリコレクション) by Shodensha (祥伝社). She also adapted Lynn Kurland's A Dance Through Time as the two-volume series Yume no Kishi ni Futatabi* (夢の騎士にふたたび). It was published by Takeshobo (竹書房) under Bamboo Comics - Raspberry Collection Historic (バンブーコミックス・ ラズベリーコレクション Ｈｉｓｔｏｒｉｃ).
She released a comics version of the movie Ballad: Na mo Naki Koi no Uta (ＢＡＬＬＡＤ 名もなき恋のうた), published by Futabasha (双葉社) under Action Comics. Her adaptation of Atsushi Nakajima (中島敦)'s San Getsu Ki (山月記) was published by Home-Sha (ホ−ム社), a subsidiary of Shueisha (集英社), as the second volume of their Manga Bungo series.